The gorgeous softly layered hairstyle is thanks to the soft bouncy curls added to the mid length to ends making it gorgeous and luscious. The voluminous waves are effortless to achieve with either hot-rollers or a curling iron. The layers cut throughout the front and sides can encourage the bounce and movement of the soft waves to bring the simple yet trendy hairdo shape and charm.
The fantastic hairstyle is great option for any special occasion and perfect for people who have long face shapes.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Amber Valletta Hairstyles Styling Tip
Choose one great hot curler, and wrap a part of hair around the curler, beginning at the bottom and rolling it up toward the scalp. Roll it sideways to make it stay in a vertical position. Repeat the same steps for several times. Create side-parted look for a cute, polished finish. Leave the luscious curls sitting on the shouters to show the splendid length and stunning curls. After the hair is completely cool, apply a small mount of shinning cream and hairspray from an arm length to keep the soft curls shine and in great style.
How to Get Hair Like Amber Valletta
1. Squeeze some styling mousse evenly distribute to damp hair.
2. Drag the comb straight up till your hairline and then continue back in a straight way to get a straight left part. A side part is ideal option for longer face shapes since it can create the illusion of width.
3. Use a large radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
4. Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
6. Use a large curling iron works well to achieve large soft curls and get volume and bounce.
7. Pull a part of hair and position your hair ends at the base of curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up round the barrel till the mid-lengths. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release it by unwinding the hair backwards.
8. Apply a bit of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the hair ends.
9. Apply a bit of smoothing shine and then rub it throughout the mid-lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or overmuch since smoothing shine may weigh it down and getting it oily.
10. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.