The hair is blow-waved lusciously to show off the subtle and stunning curls throughout the back and sides bringing the hairstyle a lot of shape and movement. The fabulous flirty curled bob with loads of volume is great options for the parties and dates. The voluminous and beautiful curls can bring much style and charm. Soft and charming waves are added to the thick hair to create the look style and shape. The great and subtle curls may enhance your personality greatly.
Suitability Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
Suitability Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Jessie J Hairstyles Styling Tip
As for curly hair, wind a section of hair round your index finger and roll it tightly all the way to your scalp round your finger. Release it and repeat steps four and five time over all the hair. Take the iron vertically. Create a side part to pair the style. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it bouncy and in great shape.
How to Get Hair Like Jessie J
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
3. Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
4. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. Use a medium curling iron works well to achieve medium-sized curls.
6. Take a small part of back hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the back.
7. Take a small part of front hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the front and sides.
8. Apply a bit of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the hair ends.
9. Apply a bit of smoothing shine and then rub it throughout the mid-lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or overmuch since smoothing shine may weigh it down and getting it oily.
10. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.