The long hairstyle is cut to sit at the jaw-line in a solid line. The elegant layered style can charmingly contour the jaw-line showing off the jagged cut layers throughout the sides and back which enhances shape to the simple length.
The ends of the hair are softened with a razor-cut texture and lie softly along the skin with a transition – owing to the texturing. It is quite simple to recreate the long hairstyle.
- Divide hair into sections-part hair vertically down the side and again horizontally about halfway down the back of the head.
- Begin the razoring. Hold the razor lightly. Take a fine-toothed comb to pull up the hair at about a 45-degree angle and slide the razor in short, choppy motions down the ends of the hair. Work your way up throughout the back, and then begin work on the sides and the bangs.
- Choose a blow-dryer and flat paddle brush to blow the hair straight, and a flat iron for a silky finish.
- Trim the hair section by section.
- Create more layers at the hair ends and the top to add much volume and style to the hair and make the look full of life.
Type: Relaxed Waves; Straight
Hair Color: Light Golden Brown