This messy chignon hairstyle appears stylish and fun. It can flatter many face shapes. To create it, you can follow the simple steps.
- Divide your hair into 2 ½ inch parts.
- Take each section and curl with 1 ¼ inch barrel curling iron.
- Gather the curled hair sections and pin them up. Mist pinned hair with light holding hair spray.
- Remove the pinned set 30 minutes later from the nape of the neck area.
- Back comb or lightly tease each loose section at the root.
- Create a ponytail with an elastic band.
- Divide the ponytail into parts. Take each part and fold the sections randomly around the base of ponytail with a bobby pin.
- Gently loosen any side wisps for a romantic look.
- Apply some smoothing crème to flyaway areas.