The lightened locks in a shiny, polished pixie hairstyle are cut short and near the head through the back and sides, blending into the top jagged cut layers, bringing this a lot of texture.
The short cropped straight cut with wispy bangs can beautifully frame the jaw-line showing off the jagged cut layers throughout the sides and back which enhances shape to the simple length. This look is simple to re-create.
- Separate a 3-inch-wide section of hair and use the fine-tooth side of your comb to hold the rest of the hair back.
- Hold the thinning shears diagonally above the section and trim the hair with the shears pointed downward.
- Begin by parting your hair on your preferred side and singling out a two-inch-wide section of hair in the front. Trim the hair at the back of your head slightly shorter than the front and sides.
- Cut layers up to the top and round the sides to form this gorgeous shape that matches perfectly for people wishing to be attracted.
- Create some neat bangs to the front to add more wow factor and enhance the look ideally.
Type: Straight; Layers; Side Bangs
Hair Color: Blonde