The stunning hairstyle can charmingly enhance the face showing off the soft and bouncy curls to bring the hairstyle much movement and shape. The short locks in tousled waves can earn you many head-turns. The layers cut throughout the front and sides can encourage the great bounce and movement of the soft and voluminous curls to bring the simple yet smashing style shape and charm.
The casual short curly hairstyle is quite simple to re-create with hot rollers or a large curling iron. It is ideal choice for women with thin hair.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Halle Berry Hairstyles Styling Tip
Apply a bit of hair curling cream or sea salt spray on the wet hair. Get the hair air dry, choose a large hair curler, and roll the hair from the middle length to the hair ends loosely part by part and you will enjoy the charming curls. Trim the hair about the ear level.
Create a side part to make the whole style more charming and graceful. Lastly, simply tousle and apply a light-hold hairspray to keep the waves bouncy and voluminous.
How to Get Hair Like Halle Berry
1. Squeeze some styling mousse to your palm and evenly distribute to damp hair.
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous.
3. Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
4. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. Blow-dry your bangs to one side, and clip the back and side parts up, keeping your bangs out. Position your comb under your bangs, taking your hair to the side and holding the tension between your hair and comb. Set the blow-dryer on a low level, starting at the roots and stretch your hair out to the ends. Repeat the same step until the hair become dry.
6. A triple barrel curling iron works well to achieve defined waves all the head.
7. Take a small part of back hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the back.
8. Take a small part of front hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the front and sides.
9. Apply a bit of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the hair ends.
10. Apply a little wax to your fingertips then pull through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left. Pinching the hair ends can help get soft texture.
11. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.