The brilliant silky hairstyle can charmingly contour the jaw-line showing off the jagged cut layers throughout the sides and back that enhances shape to the simple medium length. The medium straight style is cut to sit at the jaw-line in a solid line with the bangs jagged cut. The splendid haircut with various layers needs to be styled each day to achieve the cool and stunning effect. It is quite effortless to recreate it with proper tools and products.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Kirsten Dunst Hairstyles Styling Tip
Trim the hair section by section. Create more layers at the hair ends and the top to add much volume and style to the hair and make the look full of life. Keep the length about the shoulder level to enhance your chin-line and create a side part to contour the beautiful face. Pin one side of the bangs back with a stylish barrette to expose the charming face shapes. Apply some hold hairspray to keep it bouncy and in great style. Regular trimming can help keep it in great style and avoid the split ends.
How to Get Hair Like Kirsten Dunst
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
3. With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the nape/back. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the hair roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends.
4. With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the sides. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends. Do the same step o the other parts.
5. When blow-drying the hair at the crown/top, take a part of hair less than the diameter of the comb and blow-dry the hair positioning the comb under the part of hair. Put the blow-dryer in front of the comb; follow the comb upwards at the roots and outwards at the ends for volume and softness. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
6. Apply a little wax to your fingertips and then rub through your hair ends downwards to gain a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in various directions to achieve a messier effect.
7. Apply a little wax to your fingertips then pull through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left. Pinching the hair ends can help get soft texture.
8. Apply a bit of hard wax to your fingertips and then work it into your hair roots when lifting your locks to create soft volume.