This is a splendid braided bun updos which is full of volume and glamour. It works better on medium or long straight hair. It is worthy your effort to create it.
- Smooth the hair to get rid off the tingles. Divide the hair into three sections and leave less stands at the sides, and more at the middle section.
- Pin the middle section hair a clear elastic band at the nape level and another one at the hair ends.
- Tuck it inwards and incorporate with the topper clear elastic band.
- Create the side hair into two small braids.
- Drag them across the head and fix the hair ends underneath the middle up-style.