The length of this fine hair is jagged cut and it reaches the collar. Leave only long layers cut round the edges in order to make the hairstyle softer and tender. The locks are blow-waved smooth showing off the layers cut round the sides and front adding shape. An elegant side part frames the top of your face and makes the low-fuss hairstyle superbly.
The stunning short choppy layered bob is great option for people who look for a simple yet stunning style. It needs trimming regularly in order to keep the style well.
Suitability Face Shape:Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density:Thin/Medium
Maisie Williams Hairstyles Styling Tip
Equally mist gel spray round the top and sides. Gel spray can maintain well and will not appear wet or make the hair weigh down. Tilt your head upside down and take the diffuser up to the ends, moving the diffuser to the scalp circularly. Spray a little amount of hairspray at an-arm-length distance to the top, sides and back part. The hairdo is ideal for any occasion and will require regular trims every 4-6 weeks so as to avoid split ends.
How to Get Hair Like Maisie Williams
1. Squeeze some styling mousse to your palm and evenly distribute to damp hair.
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
3. With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the nape/back. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the hair roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends.
4. With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the sides. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends. Do the same step o the other parts.
5. When blow-drying the hair at the crown/top, take a part of hair less than the diameter of the comb and blow-dry the hair positioning the comb under the part of hair. Put the blow-dryer in front of the comb; follow the comb upwards at the roots and outwards at the ends for volume and softness. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
6. Blow-dry your bangs to the side, part your hair up and pin the hair back to leave only bangs out. Be sure your bangs are damp to make blow-drying effective. Next, take your comb and position it under the hair and then begin blow-dry from the roots, creating more tension to the hair. Slowly drag your part down to the ends and go on until dry.
7. Apply a little wax to your fingertips and then rub through your hair ends downwards to gain a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in various directions to achieve a messier effect.
8. Apply a bit of wax to your fingertips, then put it at the hair roots above your ear and pull it through when you drag your hair behind your ear.
9. Apply a little wax to your fingertips then pull through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left. Pinching the hair ends can help get soft texture.
10. Apply a bit of hard wax to your fingertips and then work it into your hair roots when lifting your locks to create soft volume.
11. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.