While wavy hair is definitely trending, curly hair has yet to make it fully back into the sphere of fashion, unless you’re getting dressed up for a special occasion. Because of this, a whole repertoire of fantastic curly hairstyles are being looked over. Everyone is too busy straightening and waving to full take advantage of what curls have to offer! So, trust me when I say they can be chic instead of a pain. Take a chance, make a change, and embrace your curls today.
1. Chic and Short: Stylish Short Curly Hair
These thick curls are stunning and extremely flattering.
2. Size Matters: Short Curly Hairstyle Trends
No one said the size of your curls has to be uniform. Play it up with different sizes to achieve this stunning look.
3. Messy Short Curls with Side Bangs
Be bold, get messy, and bask in the benefits!
4. Ombre Afro Hairstyle
Gorgeous. What else needs to be said about this ombre afro?
5. Short and Choppy: Messy Pixie Haircut
Yes, choppy curls are a thing, and they look amazing.
6. Tight Curls Style: Short Blonde Hair
Tight curls are an excellent way to give you sexy volume!
7. Wind Blown Curls: Short Curly Hairstyle Ideas for Women
These casual curls may be more subtle, but they are equally effective.
8. Wavy Undercut: Shaved Hairstyle for Fine Hair
Play up your undercut with some stunning waves!
9. Curly A Line Short Bob Hair Cut
A line looking too intense? Add some curls to soften it up!
10. Blunt Bangs
Bangs, of any kind, are the perfect compliment for curls.
11. Long Pixie
Loose, long and wavy, this pixie is killing it style wise.
12. Curly Pixie: Cute Short Haircut
Short and simple, this one will be hard to do if you don’t have naturally wavy/curly hair.
13. Large Finger Wave: Pretty Short Pixie Cut
It’s all about the finger wave these days, but have you ever seen one on a pixie cut?
14. Close and Proper: Short Haircuts for Square Face Shape
It’s neat, casual and elegant, all in one stroke.
15. Natural Waves
Why wouldn’t you flaunt waves like this? Let your natural beauty out in this short bob.
16. Side Part Waves
Play around with your parts in order to give your curls some extra volume.
17. Messy Waves: Short Blonde Haircut
A truly messy look that remains truly stunning.
18. Curly Mohawk
They are edgy while the curls retain a softer and more feminine touch. It’s the perfect combination.
19. Slight Waves
Slight waves are the perfect thing to add texture to your hair.
20. Centre Part Waves
Stunning and simple, this is a look anyone with a bob can do.