Jagged cut layers throughout the style encourage the polished-looking graduated bob with long side-swept bangs a shaggy look and feel. The front layers contour the face ideally and the jagged cut side sweeping bangs finish off the style excellently. The charming side in a tousled layered bob with dark roots and razor-cut side-swept bangs looks charming and cool.
The adorable short layered bob hairstyles looks cool and cute. The graceful short hairstyle is great for many special occasions and can be simply re-created with the proper tools.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Chelsea Kane Hairstyles Styling Tip
Cut layers up to the top and round the sides to form this gorgeous shape that matches perfectly for people wishing to be attracted. Add some side bangs to add more wow factor and enhance the look ideally. A bit of hairspray is needed to keep the smooth style shine and in great style.
How to Get Hair Like Chelsea Kane
2. Drag the comb straight up till your hairline and then continue back in a straight way to get a straight left part. A side part is ideal option for longer face shapes since it can create the illusion of width.
3. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
4. With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the nape/back. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the hair roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends.
5. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
6. Blow-dry your bangs to one side, and clip the back and side parts up, keeping your bangs out. Position your comb under your bangs, taking your hair to the side and holding the tension between your hair and comb. Set the blow-dryer on a low level, starting at the roots and stretch your hair out to the ends. Repeat the same step until the hair become dry.
7. Apply a bit of smoothing shine and then rub it throughout the mid-lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or overmuch since smoothing shine may weigh it down and getting it oily.
8. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.