Abby Elliott Hairstyle：The ends and choppy layers are jagged cut to keep a wispy edge enhancing the entire style ideally and enhance the hairstyle excellently. The chin-length bob can frame the charming face structure. The stunning and splendid bob is great for many events.
Abby Elliott Hairstyles Styling Tip：Trim the hair section by section. Create jagged cut layers throughout the sides and back to beautifully frame the jaw-line and enhances shape to the simple length.
Abby Elliott Hair Styles
- Length: Medium
- Category: Casual
- Type: Layered
- Hair Color: Light Blonde,Sunflower Blonde
- Suitability Hair Density: Thin Hair/Medium Hair
How to Get Hair Like Abby Elliott
- Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
- With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the nape/back. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the hair roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends.
- With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the sides. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends.
- When blow-drying the hair at the crown/top, take a part of hair less than the diameter of the comb and blow-dry the hair positioning the comb under the part of hair. Put the blow-dryer in front of the comb; follow the comb upwards at the roots and outwards at the ends for volume and softness. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
- A.J. Cook hairstyles
- Rachelle Carson Begley hairstyles
- Medium Wavy Hairstyles
- Abby Brammell hairstyles
More Abby Elliott Hairstyles Pictures