Sexy splendid curls added to the shoulder length locks bring it a great deal of bounce and movement which is perfect for people with long face structures. The luscious waves can add much volume and bounce to the whole look. The fabulous soft curls can make the whole style full of life and voluminous greatly. The splendid medium curls with framing bangs can enhance your charm and grace greatly and the dainty style is great for formal and informal occasions.
The softly curly hairstyle is quite simple to re-create with hot-rollers and it needs a bit of product to make it shine and hold.
Nancy Wilson Hairstyles Styling Tip
To curl the hair into tousled curls and waves with a large curling iron, hot rollers or simply scrunching it dry if you have naturally curly hair. Create loose neat bangs waves softly to frame the face charmingly and to create more charm and tender feel. Leave the luscious curls sitting on the shoulders to show the soft and stunning length.
How to Get Hair Like Nancy Wilson
- Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous.
- Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
- When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair.
- Take a small part of back hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the back.
- Take a small part of front hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the front and sides.
More Hairstyles for Women: